October 13 – 23 , 2021
Cultural Adventures tours offer you the opportunity to learn about a fascinating culture as part of a small group. You’ll enjoy select experiences away from the usual tourist sights during a visit that combines soft adventure with maximum comfort. The tour is land-based providing a comfortable hotel each evening after a day of exploring the islands, viewing the incredible animals and birds, sailing, snorkeling, hiking and swimming. When you take a Cultural Adventures trip, you are supporting local farmers and fishermen, along with other local people who provide information and services.
• Combine guided tours with opportunities to explore on your own
• Focus on the art, music and culture of Ecuador – both the Andes mountain culture and the Galapagos marine environment
• Travel with a small group of 6 to 10 over 55-year-old travelers
• Visit Quito, Otavalo, and the Galapagos Islands
• Travel with an escort who will provide valuable information before and during the trip